Knowing your own face shape and your clients is the key to navigating yours and your clients most flattering beauty looks and best brow shape. Here is a quick touch on the different types of face shapes out there and what are the most flattering brow shapes for their face. This is also an inside peak at what you will learn in our RAIO training courses.
- If they have an oval face shape you’ll notice that the length and width of their face are nearly equal, with a slight curve to the edges. Oval faces do well with softly angled brows.
- If they have a square face shape the length and width of their face are nearly equal, while the edges are angular and defined. Square faces need soft curves to soften their sharp angles.
- If they have a heart face shape their forehead is wider than their jawline and chin. They also have prominent cheekbones. They do well with low rounded arches which create a natural look while a high arch brow will elongate a short face.
- If they have a round face shape their face is equal in width and length with curved, rounded edges. They do well with high arches which give the illusion of elongating the face while adding angles.
- If they have a diamond face shape the length of their face is noticeably longer and they have a pointed chin and a narrow hairline. This face does well with medium high soft curves.
- If they have a triangle face shape you can spot that their forehead is the widest part of their face and their chin is more narrow.
- If they have a rectangular face shape the length of their face is longer than the width and the jaw is square.
- If they have an oblong face shape the length of their face is longer than the width, but the forehead and jaw feature rounded curves.
WHAT TYPE OF FACE SHAPE DO YOU HAVE?
WANT TO TRAIN WITH RAIO?
Check out our training section for upcoming course dates. See you soon!